Eternal Summer Anthology Book Promo
- One Bite Paradise by Olivia Hardin - author of the Bend-Bite-Shift trilogy Jill’s wish gave Doc a new chance at life – literally. Almost a decade of years have passed since Jill watched her lover get killed and now that time is like a chasm between them. Can they learn how to make One Bite of Paradise become an eternity?
- Cat Napped by C.G. Powell - author of the Terra Stellar series Tempers fly, when Sarik makes last minute changes to Jael’s and his vacation plans. How far will he go to get back in her good graces?
- Eternally Yours by Mandie Stevens - author of Eva and Thomas series Eva and Thomas are bound by magic and are getting on each others' nerves. Eva is ready for a vacation, but when someone from Thomas' past is in trouble, her holiday comes second to saving a soul from Hell.
- Dark Remnants by Liz Schulte - author of the Guardian trilogy, the Easy Bake Coven series and the Ella Reynolds series. Ella Reynolds and vacations do not mix—but she is willing to give it a try for Gabriel. However, when she stumbles across the ghost of a young woman who needs her help, all thoughts of fun and relaxation vanish from her mind. Can Ella solve this mystery before her vacation ends or will the spirit be trapped in an infinite loop forever?
- Bound by Fate by Lola James - Author of the Spellbound series Ben thought his trip to New York would be just like any other -- find two random people, nurture their love, and leave before his presence is detected. But when he runs into someone from his past, business as usual becomes complicated.The worlds of the Spellbound Series and the Fate Trilogy blend in Bound By Fate.
- Stardust on the Sea by Tawdra Kandle - Author of the King series Cathryn Whitmore does not want a vacation, not even in beautiful Cape May. But when she encounters a hot college professor at a bed and breakfast with a ghostly mystery, she just may change her mind.
- Cursed Cove by Stephanie Nelson - Author of the Gwen Sparks and Anna Avery series Gwen and Dorian head to Hawaii, but not for fruity drinks or sunbathing. A string of murders taint what the locals are calling Cursed Cove. Haunted by the infamous Captain Clarke, Gwen and Dorian must figure out how to rid the beach of the demonic ghost before more locals lose their lives.
- Daylight Come by Melissa Lummis - Author of the Love and Light series Some fun in the sun was just what Loti needed, but from the moment she and Wolf arrive at the not- so-quaint hotel, they know something's off about the place. Cockroaches, dirty linens and an unkempt room turn out to be the least of their worries. An evil spirit haunts the beach front resort and it has no intentions of letting them check out until it gets what it wants. Can they solve the mystery before daylight comes?