Holiday VoxBox Review
I received the Holiday Voxbox from Influenster
Here's a list of the AWESOME goodies I received for my honest review:
- NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine - I love this stuff! It's gloss with an awesome tint, it keeps your lips moist and it works like a high end gloss, but the price is perfect for someone on a budget.
- Kiss Nail Dress - This is actually my second Kiss Nail Dress, I saw it in a department store and had to try it. Needless to say, I was thrilled to be surprised with one. It's so easy to do and they last two weeks on me. I love it, a professional looking manicure for less.
- Goody Quikstyle Brush - This was definitely a great invention! I have very curly hair and require it to be wet in order to detangle the curls. Unfortunately, I can't blow dry because of my hair type, so I'm stuck for hours with wet hair. With this, by the time I'm done brushing and styling, my hair is just damp. LOVE IT!
- Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal - I was really hesitant to try this. I love oatmeal with fruit, but I don't like barley or rye. But being someone that will try anything once, I ate it. It was great! It had so many berries in it that it camouflaged the barley and rye. It was surprisingly delicious, something I'd definitely have again.
- EBOOST - This was a neat pick me up. I love natural energy drinks, regular ones have so much junk in them. This worked great and kept me alert, not to mention the great fruity tastes they have!